Follow these steps to create a Sign in Popup. This can also be imported in the import demo’s page of the plugin.
Note: This popup will require integration with WordPress Website so that the users are able to Sign In and create an account on your website. If you require any assistance then the contact the Slick Popup Team and they will fix it up for you.
- Create a Sign in form in CF7.
- Select where you want to show this popup.
- Choose Contact Form 7 Popup.
- Choose the Sign in Form.
- Select the desired layout which makes your website more appealing.
- Select an Activation Mode from which your popup will trigger.
- Add a header text and any body text to the popup.
- Choose the position of the side button and select none if you want it set on auto popup.
- Select the popup animations.
- Select a Colour Scheme that matches the accents of your website.
- Then configure any advanced options that you require
- Click on the update button to create a Sign in Popup and Voila your popup has been created.
- Go to the desired page and check out how the popup makes your website more attractive.