Facebook allows you to share comments, posts, videos, quotes, and even pages. We can create a facebook popup with any of the elements. You just have to visit the page (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins) and select what you want to share and Facebook will give a code that will allow you to create a popup with your desired element. Just follow these steps to create a wonderful and stylish Facebook Popup.
- Select where you want to show this Popup.
- Choose HTML Popup.
- Choose a layout which will be best suited for your Facebook Popup.
- Select an Activation Mode from which your popup will trigger.
- Add a suitable heading and body text (Code in this case) for your Facebook Popup.
- Choose the position of the side button and select none if you want it set on Auto Popup.
- Select the Popup animations.
- Select a Colour Scheme that matches the accents of your website.
- Then configure any advanced options that you require
- Click on the update button and Voila your popup has been created.
- Go to the desired page and check out how the Facebook popup makes your website more attractive.
Note: We know this can get confusing because it has a lot of steps and takes a little time but our team is happy to help, Contact Us, and we’ll make sure that you have your desired popup.