There are 5 Activation Modes which you can find in Slick Popup Pro:
- On-Click Popup: This is activated on the click of the button or any HTML element.
- Auto-Popup: This is activated when the page is loaded.
- Forced Popup: This is also known as Entry Popup, this will not close until the form is filled successfully.
- Exit Popup: This is activated when the user tries to exit the page.
- On-Scroll Popup: This is activated when the user scrolls down certain pixels or a certain percentage of the page.